Clarkson Village Animal Hospital: Mississauga’s Emergency Veterinary Hospital
We are always open for emergencies with a veterinarian on site at the hospital – NEVER at home “on call”!
- All emergency patients are welcome, whether you are a current or new client
- Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, including weekend and holidays
- No matter what, a veterinarian and an Ontario Registered Veterinary Technician will always be ON SITE
- Intensive, continuous care for your pets, including those with conditions requiring hospitalization, intravenous fluids, overnight treatments, surgery, and post-operative patients
Emergency exam fees:
- 8:00 AM – 9:00 PM (even on Saturday and Sunday!): $88.10 plus taxes (our regular exam fee)
- 9:00 PM – 8:00 AM: $138.10 plus taxes
- Stat. Holidays: $138.10 plus taxes
Helping the pets of Mississauga, Oakville, Etobicoke, Toronto, and the GTA in their times of need.
What to Expect
Contact the Clarkson Village emergency veterinary hospital immediately at 905-855-2100. We will walk you through what you’ll need to do in order to safely transport your dog or cat to the hospital.
When you arrive, we will quickly assess your pet to see if their situation is truly urgent. If they need immediate care, we take them into the treatment room. Our on-site vet will attend the patient right away.
Our vets are not ‘on call’, they are always at work. No matter the time of day or night, your pet will not have to wait for a vet to arrive at our hospital.