When the Clock TICKs 12, Are Your Pets Protected?
One of our CRR team members, Brooke, came up with a wonderful idea to display our ticks in a fun way. Below is our festive tick snow-globe, and a fun, informative poem to help raise tick awareness!
Wouldn’t it be Perfecto,
If we were all on year round Bravecto?
Deer Ticks can transfer Lyme disease,
So protect your pets I beg you, please!
You’ll find them hiding in the sticks,
And trust me they’re Parasi-TICKS!
The only time the ticks will freeze,
Is if it’s under 4 degrees.
If you find one on your pet,
Bring them down to Clarkson Vet!
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to call our hospital at 905-855-2100, we are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Written by Brooke and Amanda, CCR
- New Year Resolutions for You and Your Furry Friends - December 19, 2017
- When the Clock TICKs 12, Are Your Pets Protected? - December 19, 2017
- Christmas Safety Tips for Your Feline Friend - November 29, 2017
- Remembrance Day – Remembering Gander, A True Dog Hero - November 1, 2017
- Protecting Our Pets From Wildlife - November 1, 2017
- November is ‘Adopt a Senior Pet’ Month - November 1, 2017
- A Pet Owner’s Guide to Dog and Cat Dental Health - October 31, 2017
- Happy Howl-o-ween! - October 13, 2017
- How Much Do You Know About Fall Hazards? - October 13, 2017
- Do I Still Need to Worry About Ticks With Fall Here? - October 13, 2017