We’re Pawsitively Thrilled – It’s Our 28th Anniversary!
Wow! I’m so happy to announce Clarkson Village Animal Hospital’s 28th anniversary today.
It’s hard to believe so much time has passed since I opened the clinic in 1987, following my dream to have my own pet hospital. We have seen so many beautiful dogs and cats come through the hospital in our time here, and it has been our privilege to help them back to better health.
I started the hospital with a team of just myself and one other person, and it’s amazing to see the bustling place it’s now become with dozens of employees and tons of dogs and cats coming in and out every day. With our full team of veterinarians, we are now able to have a veterinarian always on site (never on call) to handle emergencies!
No matter how much time passes, my focus never shifts from providing excellent, gentle, and stress-free care for the pets of Mississauga, Oakville, and the GTA. We are dedicated to providing any pet who comes through our doors with the best care possible – at all hours of the day or night.
Every pet we help live a longer, happier, and healthier life reminds us why we do what we do.
Thank you to my incredible team for making Clarkson Village Animal Hospital the positive and caring place it is today!
On behalf of myself and the rest of Clarkson Village Animal Hospital, a special thank all of our loyal pet parents out there who come to our hospital, whether for a regular check-up or during a time of emergency. Without you, none of this would have been possible.
With your help, we’ll have many more years of caring for pets ahead of us!
>> We’re furtunate to have such pawsome clients! Click here to get in touch with us.
Make vet visits stress-free for your cat. Get our free tip sheet on transporting your nervous cat to the vet.
Get Your Paws on Our Previous Posts:
- What Should I Do If I Think My Pet Needs Emergency Care?
- Take Caution – Dog Flu Outbreak in the US
- Is Your Indoor Cat Bored?
- Did You Know Your Pets Are Actually Making You Healthier? - September 7, 2017
- Is Your Dog Stressed Out? [Video] - July 21, 2017
- Top 10 Tips for Travelling Long Distances in the Car with Your Dog - June 27, 2017
- Celebrate Clarkson Village Animal Hospital’s 30th Anniversary! - June 7, 2017
- Prevention Is The Best Medicine: Make “Cat Soup” for Healthy Cats! - May 24, 2017
- Pet Hospital Tails: 15lb Dog Survives Coyote Attack in the GTA – The Full Story! (Warning: Graphic Photos) - April 25, 2017
- Pet Teeth vs Human Teeth – Can You Spot Dental Disease? - April 11, 2017
- Get a 10% Discount on Parasite Prevention Medication! - March 31, 2017
- Watch Out for These Top 10 Household Toxins for Dogs and Cats! - March 19, 2017
- Important Tips to Protect Your Family and Pets from Coyotes - March 1, 2017