Welcome to Our New Website!
Hello and welcome! If you’ve visited our website before, you will notice that we’ve changed a few things – we hope you like our new look.
We redesigned our website to make things easier for you to find, especially when you have a pet emergency or need to make an appointment with us. Both of these services can be found prominently on our homepage, and are easily accessible from anywhere else on the site.
Take a trip to our services menu if you’re looking for more information about any one of our specific services. You’ll notice we’ve split our services up into categories, which should help you find what you’re looking for that much faster.
Here are our veterinary service categories:
You can also meet the members of our team, if you’d like to know more about the people who will be giving your pet care while they’re here with us. Our team is full of qualified, dedicated professionals who love animals and will make sure your dog or cat gets the best possible care.
We encourage you to check our new Resources Centre, created to help pet owners, like you, understand their furry family members better! We’ll always be adding to this section of the website, to make sure you have all the information you need available to you.
Here are our Resource Centre categories, check them out:
- Downloadable Checklists & Forms
- New Pet Owner
- You and Your Cat
- You and Your Dog
- Trusted Links
- Stuff for Kids
The blog will also be regularly updated with relevant health and pet care tips for pet parents. If you ever have any questions you’d like to see answered on the blog, don’t hesitate to contact us and ask!
We hope you’ll find our new site easy to navigate, friendly, and informative.
>> Is your dog or cat ready for their next appointment with us? Contact us to book an appointment!
- Did You Know Your Pets Are Actually Making You Healthier? - September 7, 2017
- Is Your Dog Stressed Out? [Video] - July 21, 2017
- Top 10 Tips for Travelling Long Distances in the Car with Your Dog - June 27, 2017
- Celebrate Clarkson Village Animal Hospital’s 30th Anniversary! - June 7, 2017
- Prevention Is The Best Medicine: Make “Cat Soup” for Healthy Cats! - May 24, 2017
- Pet Hospital Tails: 15lb Dog Survives Coyote Attack in the GTA – The Full Story! (Warning: Graphic Photos) - April 25, 2017
- Pet Teeth vs Human Teeth – Can You Spot Dental Disease? - April 11, 2017
- Get a 10% Discount on Parasite Prevention Medication! - March 31, 2017
- Watch Out for These Top 10 Household Toxins for Dogs and Cats! - March 19, 2017
- Important Tips to Protect Your Family and Pets from Coyotes - March 1, 2017