We are celebrating 25 years at Clarkson Village Animal Hospital!!!
On September 8 1987, I opened the doors to the Clarkson Village Animal Hospital for the dogs and cats of Lorne Park, Clarkson, Mississauga, Oakville and Toronto. With just Mary, me and my dog Tara, we started on a journey that has taken a quarter century. Life was pretty simple back then compared to now, that is for sure. There were no MRI’s, no computers, no cellphones, digital anything. We have gone beyond ‘wired’ to wireless, X-rays (both regular and dental) are all digital. We have a team of about 30 people, including the full and part time veterinarians and technicians to make up the after hours team.
What has never changed is our singular focus on excellence – for pet medical and surgical care,and for our wonderful clients. We have seen so much change, especially in the past couple of years, but we will always do anything that we can to help you and your pets. You can be assured that we are here 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, pets are never left alone.
The emergency/after hours service added so much to what we can offer for care. It is certainly a lot of work to keep everyone along the same path, but it has been an incredibly rewarding effort, and our clients are extremely appreciative of the extended hours, and the care that our fabulous after hours team provides.
I thank all of our incredible team, both now and over the past years, who helped to build this hospital, and build a fabulous reputation with hard work and a constant smile. We have been blessed with some very special individuals over the years, and none will ever be forgotten.
I thank you, our clients, for your trust in us, for your loyalty, and for bringing your loved ones for us to take care of. Please tell your friends that we are available all nights, weekend and holiday day and nights, so we can continue to provide the 24 hour care that has been so helpful for so many pets.
Thank you all again. This is a very special day.
Yours Most Truly
Dr Daniel Mudrick
- Is Your Dog Stressed Out? [Video] - July 21, 2017
- Top 10 Tips for Travelling Long Distances in the Car with Your Dog - June 27, 2017
- Celebrate Clarkson Village Animal Hospital’s 30th Anniversary! - June 7, 2017
- Prevention Is The Best Medicine: Make “Cat Soup” for Healthy Cats! - May 24, 2017
- Pet Hospital Tails: 15lb Dog Survives Coyote Attack in the GTA – The Full Story! (Warning: Graphic Photos) - April 25, 2017
- Pet Teeth vs Human Teeth – Can You Spot Dental Disease? - April 11, 2017
- Get a 10% Discount on Parasite Prevention Medication! - March 31, 2017
- Watch Out for These Top 10 Household Toxins for Dogs and Cats! - March 19, 2017
- Important Tips to Protect Your Family and Pets from Coyotes - March 1, 2017
- Pet Hospital Tails: 15lb Dog Survives Coyote Attack in the GTA (Featured on CityNews with Dr. Mudrick) - February 28, 2017