Voted #1 Mississauga Veterinary Clinic in the Top Choice Awards!
Clarkson Village Animal Hospital is thrilled to announce that we were voted the #1 veterinary clinic in Mississauga in the Top Choice Awards by our loyal clients!
A big thank you from the whole Clarkson team to all of our wonderful clients and friends who voted for us!
The Top Choice Awards, awarded to the top local business in a variety of categories, are determined by nominations and votes from the public.
Reliable customer service, caring veterinary care, and integrity have always been the central values of our veterinary hospital. We know your pets are an important part of your family and we always treat them with the love they deserve. We believe our sincere dedication to our pet parents and their furry family members is why we were chosen as the top vet clinic in Mississauga.
Check Out Some of Our Recent Reviews to See Why Clients Voted Us #1 in Mississauga!
“Amazing and friendly staff. My cat was having issues giving birth to her kitties. Brought her to Clarkson and the staff helped us immediately and gave her the right treatment to ensure a healthy and natural labour. Thank you so much!”
- Sabrina Eye (Facebook Review)
“I have been going here for over 23 years. During that time we have had 3 dogs and 2 cats. Every time I walk into the Clarkson Village Animal Hospital you get the sense that everyone loves pets and they are very professional. … Personally, like a family member, I will only give my dog and cat the best treatment which is why I have never gone anywhere else.”
- John Roch (Google Review)
“My dog seemed in pain and kept hiding, not acting like himself. I was out of town so I had to do an online search to find an ER vet. I’m so pleased. [The vet was] very caring and knowledgeable. [The RVT] was very courteous and put us both at ease (my dog and me).”
- shopsavvy (Yellowpages.ca Review)
Once again, we would like to thank everyone who voted for us in the Mississauga Top Choice Awards!
Clarkson Village Animal Hospital is dedicated to providing our clients and patients with the best veterinary care available, 24/7. Book your next appointment or call us for emergency care immediately at 905-855-2100.
Is your cat anxious and stressed about vet visits? Get our free tip sheet for transporting your nervous cat to the vet!
Get Your Paws on Our Previous Posts:
- Pet Hospital Tails: 4 Year Old Cat with Urinary Blockage
- What Is Periodontal Disease and How Can I Protect My Pet?
- When Did You Last Bring Your Pet in for a Check-up?
- Did You Know Your Pets Are Actually Making You Healthier? - September 7, 2017
- Is Your Dog Stressed Out? [Video] - July 21, 2017
- Top 10 Tips for Travelling Long Distances in the Car with Your Dog - June 27, 2017
- Celebrate Clarkson Village Animal Hospital’s 30th Anniversary! - June 7, 2017
- Prevention Is The Best Medicine: Make “Cat Soup” for Healthy Cats! - May 24, 2017
- Pet Hospital Tails: 15lb Dog Survives Coyote Attack in the GTA – The Full Story! (Warning: Graphic Photos) - April 25, 2017
- Pet Teeth vs Human Teeth – Can You Spot Dental Disease? - April 11, 2017
- Get a 10% Discount on Parasite Prevention Medication! - March 31, 2017
- Watch Out for These Top 10 Household Toxins for Dogs and Cats! - March 19, 2017
- Important Tips to Protect Your Family and Pets from Coyotes - March 1, 2017