Voted #1 Mississauga Veterinary Clinic for the Second Year in a Row!
Clarkson Village Animal Hospital is overjoyed to announce that for the second consecutive year, our wonderful clients have voted us the #1 veterinary clinic in Mississauga in the Top Choice Awards!
It’s truly an honour! Thank you so much, from the entire team here at Clarkson, to everyone who supported and voted for us.
Awarded to the top local business in a variety of categories, The Top Choice Awards are determined by nominations and votes from the public.
Our veterinary hospital is committed to compassionate veterinary care, which means fear-free, stress-free visits for pets, reliable customer service, and 24/7 emergency availability. We’re pet owners too, so we know how important your furry family members are! We believe our sincere dedication to pet owners and love for animals are why we were chosen as the top vet clinic in Mississauga.
Check Out Some of Our Recent Reviews to See Why Clients Voted Us #1 in Mississauga!
“This is the best animal hospital you will ever visit! Dr. Mudrick is a compassionate and knowledgeable vet. He handled my anxious German Shepherd/Border Collie perfectly – he was calm and patient, and did not force my dog to do anything. As a direct result, my dog learned to trust him and we had a stress-free visit. For years, I have been searching for a vet with such expertise! I recently moved out of the city, but I will drive back down to Mississauga just to continue taking my dog to see Dr. Mudrick. He is ethical and caring, and it’s rare to find such superb service! Overall, Dr. Mudrick is the PERFECT vet. And, the prices at the clinic are decent :).”
- Elvira Prusaczyk (Google Review)
“Recently took our beloved rescue Scrappy in as he was in very bad shape from something he had ingested either while with us or prior to his rehoming.
I can honestly and truthfully say the staff here is beyond amazing. We took him in and immediately they assessed him and got him quickly on the road to recovery. With surgery they noticed a chunk of plastic and removed it. Being as he is my first dog I was extremely worried and called for updates regularly as I would hope any animal lover would. They called back, called with updates regularly and made sure he was as comfortable as possible.
I can’t thank the staff enough for the level of care they provided our little guy and he is now home healing well and getting back to himself.”
- Brian Alves (Facebook Review)
“Great animal hospital. Took care of our cat Roscoe when we didn’t know what was wrong with him. Thought we were going to lose him but they determined what was wrong and he has never been better. Also they have a great grooming service. Just took Tess our Cavalier Spaniel there and she looks great!”
- Anne Thornton (Facebook Review)
Once again, we would like to thank everyone who voted for us in the Mississauga Top Choice Awards!
Clarkson Village Animal Hospital is dedicated to providing our clients and patients with the best veterinary care available, 24/7. Book your next appointment or call us for emergency care immediately at 905-855-2100.
Is your cat anxious and stressed about vet visits? Get our free tip sheet for transporting your nervous cat to the vet!
Get Your Paws on Our Previous Posts:
- New Video! Your Introduction to Clarkson Village Animal Hospital
- 7 Things Vets Want You to Know about Your Cat
- What Are Pet Allergies and How Can I Tell If My Pet Has Them?
- Did You Know Your Pets Are Actually Making You Healthier? - September 7, 2017
- Is Your Dog Stressed Out? [Video] - July 21, 2017
- Top 10 Tips for Travelling Long Distances in the Car with Your Dog - June 27, 2017
- Celebrate Clarkson Village Animal Hospital’s 30th Anniversary! - June 7, 2017
- Prevention Is The Best Medicine: Make “Cat Soup” for Healthy Cats! - May 24, 2017
- Pet Hospital Tails: 15lb Dog Survives Coyote Attack in the GTA – The Full Story! (Warning: Graphic Photos) - April 25, 2017
- Pet Teeth vs Human Teeth – Can You Spot Dental Disease? - April 11, 2017
- Get a 10% Discount on Parasite Prevention Medication! - March 31, 2017
- Watch Out for These Top 10 Household Toxins for Dogs and Cats! - March 19, 2017
- Important Tips to Protect Your Family and Pets from Coyotes - March 1, 2017