Today Is Bring Your Cat to the Vet Day
We’ve discussed before why it’s so important to bring your cat in for regular vet check-ups. Many cat parents wait until they see a problem before they bring their feline friends to the vet … unfortunately, it can already be too late to treat the injury or illness by that time.
Cats are notorious for hiding any signs or symptoms of a health problem. That means that when owners notice something is wrong, it may already have been going on for a long time under the radar.
Regular check-ups for cats are easy and can prevent serious conditions from developing, giving you a long and happy time with your pet.
Check out this infographic from the American Association of Feline Practitioners about the top 5 benefits of routine vet visits for your cat:
When was the last time you brought your cat in for a check-up?
Is your cat really anxious and stressed about vet visits? Get our free tip sheet for transporting your nervous cat to the vet!
Get Your Paws on Our Previous Posts:
- Does Your Pet Have a Lump or Bump? Don’t Assume It’s Cancer!
- How to Provide Environmental Enrichment for Your Indoor Cat
- How to Brush Your Pet’s Teeth to Promote Dental Health (And Avoid Oral Disease)
- Did You Know Your Pets Are Actually Making You Healthier? - September 7, 2017
- Is Your Dog Stressed Out? [Video] - July 21, 2017
- Top 10 Tips for Travelling Long Distances in the Car with Your Dog - June 27, 2017
- Celebrate Clarkson Village Animal Hospital’s 30th Anniversary! - June 7, 2017
- Prevention Is The Best Medicine: Make “Cat Soup” for Healthy Cats! - May 24, 2017
- Pet Hospital Tails: 15lb Dog Survives Coyote Attack in the GTA – The Full Story! (Warning: Graphic Photos) - April 25, 2017
- Pet Teeth vs Human Teeth – Can You Spot Dental Disease? - April 11, 2017
- Get a 10% Discount on Parasite Prevention Medication! - March 31, 2017
- Watch Out for These Top 10 Household Toxins for Dogs and Cats! - March 19, 2017
- Important Tips to Protect Your Family and Pets from Coyotes - March 1, 2017