Life becomes so complicated, stresses and anxieties. Pushed and pulled. Our pets keep us on track – walk the dog. Simple. Exercise and socializing gives us the exact opposite of stress. Playing with your cat – chase and fetch, feather toys. Cats need to play out their instincts, this is a basic need, and it happens to give us the chance to see them in action. We can be part of their private world of hunting, stalking – everything that they would do in the wild.
At the Clarkson Village Animal Hospital, we try to help families and their pets happy and healthy together, so that everyone wins.
Our pets show us the simplicity of life. By giving our dogs and cats what they need, we give ourselves what we need.
It’s all good. Enjoy!
Dr Daniel Mudrick
- Is Your Dog Stressed Out? [Video] - July 21, 2017
- Top 10 Tips for Travelling Long Distances in the Car with Your Dog - June 27, 2017
- Celebrate Clarkson Village Animal Hospital’s 30th Anniversary! - June 7, 2017
- Prevention Is The Best Medicine: Make “Cat Soup” for Healthy Cats! - May 24, 2017
- Pet Hospital Tails: 15lb Dog Survives Coyote Attack in the GTA – The Full Story! (Warning: Graphic Photos) - April 25, 2017
- Pet Teeth vs Human Teeth – Can You Spot Dental Disease? - April 11, 2017
- Get a 10% Discount on Parasite Prevention Medication! - March 31, 2017
- Watch Out for These Top 10 Household Toxins for Dogs and Cats! - March 19, 2017
- Important Tips to Protect Your Family and Pets from Coyotes - March 1, 2017
- Pet Hospital Tails: 15lb Dog Survives Coyote Attack in the GTA (Featured on CityNews with Dr. Mudrick) - February 28, 2017