Season’s Greetings! Don’t Forget We’re Open 24/7 for Pet Emergencies over the Holidays
Dogs are nosing around for turkey scraps and cats are climbing Christmas trees – it’s the holiday season alright!
From everyone here at Clarkson, we want to wish you joy during this time of friends, family, fun, and food. We hope you and your pets stay safe and healthy over the holidays … and get in some extra snuggle time too!
Our Holiday Hours – Emergency Medical Services for Your Pet
Between the cold, abundance of people-food, and holiday decorations, December can sometimes become dangerous for our curious pets.
If your cat or dog gets hurt or sick over this holiday season, you can rest assured that our clinic is open for emergencies 24/7 throughout the holidays, with a vet always onsite.
Please let your friends know that we are always open. A lot of people are not aware that we are open day and night throughout the holidays.
Even if you aren’t sure whether your pet requires attention, it’s always best to bring them in. Dogs and cats (cats especially) are masters of hiding their injuries and illnesses.
Night and day, even on Christmas, Boxing, and New Year’s Day, we are always open to help the pets of Mississauga, Oakville, Etobicoke, Toronto, and the GTA in emergencies. Our emergency veterinary hospital never sleeps and never closes.
Call us at 905-855-2100 at any point over the holidays if your pet needs emergency medical care.
>> Wishing you and your pets a safe, happy holiday season!
Get Your Paws on Our Previous Posts:
- Pet Bites, Veterinary Teams, and Helping Your Pets Stay Calm
- Do You Have an Emergency Care Plan for Your Pet?
- Is Your Pet Overweight? National Pet Obesity Awareness Day
- Celebrate Clarkson Village Animal Hospital’s 30th Anniversary! - June 7, 2017
- Prevention Is The Best Medicine: Make “Cat Soup” for Healthy Cats! - May 24, 2017
- Pet Hospital Tails: 15lb Dog Survives Coyote Attack in the GTA – The Full Story! (Warning: Graphic Photos) - April 25, 2017
- Pet Teeth vs Human Teeth – Can You Spot Dental Disease? - April 11, 2017
- Get a 10% Discount on Parasite Prevention Medication! - March 31, 2017
- Watch Out for These Top 10 Household Toxins for Dogs and Cats! - March 19, 2017
- Important Tips to Protect Your Family and Pets from Coyotes - March 1, 2017
- Pet Hospital Tails: 15lb Dog Survives Coyote Attack in the GTA (Featured on CityNews with Dr. Mudrick) - February 28, 2017
- Top 3 Benefits of Spaying or Neutering Your Pet - February 13, 2017
- Voted #1 Mississauga Veterinary Clinic for the Second Year in a Row! - February 1, 2017