Our 24/7 Emergency Veterinary Hospital [Video]
If you think your pet needs emergency care, call us immediately at 905-855-2100.
Watch Dr. Mudrick explain what makes our vet hospital so special in this short video:
Here are a few of the symptoms to pay attention to, because they mean your pet needs medical attention right away:
- Rapid breathing
- Weak pulse
- Rapid pulse
- Body temperature change
- Difficulty standing up
- Pale gums
- Paralysis or difficulty moving
- Loss of consciousness
- Excessive bleeding
- Straining for urine or stools
If you have any uncertainty at all, please bring your pet in. We believe it’s better to be safe than sorry – and it’s always better if we can treat a problem as soon as possible!
Clarkson Village Animal Hospital works hard to provide the best possible care for your furry family member. Book your next appointment today or visit us for emergency care.
Is your cat anxious and stressed about vet visits? Get our free tip sheet for transporting your nervous cat to the vet!
Get Your Paws on Our Previous Posts:
- Pet Teeth vs Human Teeth – Can You Spot Dental Disease?
- Watch Out for These Top 10 Household Toxins for Dogs and Cats!
- Important Tips to Protect Your Family and Pets from Coyotes
- Dr. Mudrick Will Be Hosting ‘Animal House’ Radio Show on June 3! - May 31, 2017
- Our 24/7 Emergency Veterinary Hospital [Video] - May 9, 2017
- Catch Dr. Mudrick on the Radio on Saturday May 28! - May 25, 2016