Our 24/7 Emergency Veterinary Hospital [Video]
If you think your pet needs emergency care, call us immediately at 905-855-2100.
Watch Dr. Mudrick explain what makes our vet hospital so special in this short video:
Here are a few of the symptoms to pay attention to, because they mean your pet needs medical attention right away:
- Rapid breathing
- Weak pulse
- Rapid pulse
- Body temperature change
- Difficulty standing up
- Pale gums
- Paralysis or difficulty moving
- Loss of consciousness
- Excessive bleeding
- Straining for urine or stools
If you have any uncertainty at all, please bring your pet in. We believe it’s better to be safe than sorry – and it’s always better if we can treat a problem as soon as possible!
Clarkson Village Animal Hospital works hard to provide the best possible care for your furry family member. Book your next appointment today or visit us for emergency care.
Is your cat anxious and stressed about vet visits? Get our free tip sheet for transporting your nervous cat to the vet!
Get Your Paws on Our Previous Posts:
- Pet Teeth vs Human Teeth – Can You Spot Dental Disease?
- Watch Out for These Top 10 Household Toxins for Dogs and Cats!
- Important Tips to Protect Your Family and Pets from Coyotes
- Let’s Talk Teeth - January 31, 2018
- Valentines Day For You & Your Pet - January 31, 2018
- The Importance of Dental Health - January 31, 2018
- New Year Resolutions for You and Your Furry Friends - December 19, 2017
- When the Clock TICKs 12, Are Your Pets Protected? - December 19, 2017
- Winter Care for your Dog’s Paws - December 19, 2017
- Christmas Safety Tips for Your Feline Friend - November 29, 2017
- Remembrance Day – Remembering Gander, A True Dog Hero - November 1, 2017
- Protecting Our Pets From Wildlife - November 1, 2017
- November is ‘Adopt a Senior Pet’ Month - November 1, 2017