NEW YEAR SURPRISES
We are ready for a new year, and some warmer weather as well. We have a lot planned at the Clarkson Village Animal Hospital for this year. The first will come in the next few weeks, and I am sure that you will love it. Oh, it’s a surprise.
We are planning on making a software change, hoping for not too many bumps, but it will eliminate a lot of paper, and will help to streamline our work.
We also have something very different to offer to you, we will let you know (likely by email) when it comes available – another surprise!
Most importantly, on behalf of the entire night and day team of the animal hospital, I wish you and your entire family a happy, safe and healthy new year.
Yours most sincerely
Dr Daniel Mudrick
- Did You Know Your Pets Are Actually Making You Healthier? - September 7, 2017
- Is Your Dog Stressed Out? [Video] - July 21, 2017
- Top 10 Tips for Travelling Long Distances in the Car with Your Dog - June 27, 2017
- Celebrate Clarkson Village Animal Hospital’s 30th Anniversary! - June 7, 2017
- Prevention Is The Best Medicine: Make “Cat Soup” for Healthy Cats! - May 24, 2017
- Pet Hospital Tails: 15lb Dog Survives Coyote Attack in the GTA – The Full Story! (Warning: Graphic Photos) - April 25, 2017
- Pet Teeth vs Human Teeth – Can You Spot Dental Disease? - April 11, 2017
- Get a 10% Discount on Parasite Prevention Medication! - March 31, 2017
- Watch Out for These Top 10 Household Toxins for Dogs and Cats! - March 19, 2017
- Important Tips to Protect Your Family and Pets from Coyotes - March 1, 2017