New Video! Your Introduction to Clarkson Village Animal Hospital
At Clarkson Village Animal Hospital, we are truly committed to the wellbeing of dogs and cats. We pride ourselves on being a 24/7 emergency pet hospital, with a veterinarian always on-site (never “on call”). When your pets need us, we’ll be here ready to help.
As well as providing emergency care, we also have a strong focus on wellness and preventive care, through services like yearly check-ups, nutrition advice, and parasite prevention. These services allow us to anticipate or catch problems before they become serious – helping your pets live a longer, healthier, happier life.
We know vet visits can be scary, which is why we are committed to providing fear-free, stress-free visits. Everyone here is passionate about pets!
Please check out our new video about our pet hospital, where Dr. Mudrick explains what makes Clarkson Village Animal Hospital so special:
Stop in and say hi!
Clarkson Village Animal Hospital works hard to provide the best possible care for your furry family member. Book your next appointment today!
Is your cat anxious and stressed about vet visits? Get our free tip sheet for transporting your nervous cat to the vet!
Get Your Paws on Our Previous Posts:
- What Are Pet Allergies and How Can I Tell If My Pet Has Them?
- Before and After: Why Does Pet Dental Cleaning Matter?
- What Cat Owners Need to Know about Feline Lower Urinary Tract Disease (It Can Be Excruciatingly Painful and Deadly!)
- Is Your Dog Stressed Out? [Video] - July 21, 2017
- Top 10 Tips for Travelling Long Distances in the Car with Your Dog - June 27, 2017
- Celebrate Clarkson Village Animal Hospital’s 30th Anniversary! - June 7, 2017
- Prevention Is The Best Medicine: Make “Cat Soup” for Healthy Cats! - May 24, 2017
- Pet Hospital Tails: 15lb Dog Survives Coyote Attack in the GTA – The Full Story! (Warning: Graphic Photos) - April 25, 2017
- Pet Teeth vs Human Teeth – Can You Spot Dental Disease? - April 11, 2017
- Get a 10% Discount on Parasite Prevention Medication! - March 31, 2017
- Watch Out for These Top 10 Household Toxins for Dogs and Cats! - March 19, 2017
- Important Tips to Protect Your Family and Pets from Coyotes - March 1, 2017
- Pet Hospital Tails: 15lb Dog Survives Coyote Attack in the GTA (Featured on CityNews with Dr. Mudrick) - February 28, 2017