Happy Holidays! Remember We Are Always Open 24/7 for Pet Emergencies
Has your cat destroyed all of your holiday decorations yet? Or maybe your pup is getting into the presents too early?
It’s definitely Christmas time!
The team at Clarkson Village Animal Hospital wishes you and your family (including your furry family members of course!) a very joyful, playful, and snuggly holiday season. Curling up with your dog or cat on the couch by the fire sounds just about perfect – whether we get snow this Christmas or not!
Our Holiday Hours – Emergency Veterinary Care for Your Pet
Every single day: open 24/7!
We are always open, never closed, with a vet ON SITE (never just at home “on call”) to help you and your pets over the holiday season. No matter what day or time it is – Christmas, Boxing Day, New Year’s Day – a veterinarian and a Registered Veterinary Technician are at our pet hospital, ready to provide emergency veterinary services for your dog or cat.
Please let your friends know that we are always open. A lot of people are not aware that we are open day and night throughout the holidays.
Call us at 905-855-2100 at any point over the holidays if your pet needs emergency medical care.
We hope you and your pets stay safe and healthy over the holidays. Watch for December pet dangers, which can come in the form of holiday decorations, electric cords for Christmas lighting, holiday plants, people-food, winter chemicals, and more. Click here to read about December dangers to avoid.
Also, please note that if you are ordering pet food from us, there is a limited delivery of food shipments over the holidays. You will need to call early and pick up a few days before Christmas Eve.
Holiday Fun with Dogs and Cats
There’s no shortage of hilarious and adorable compilations of our pets during the holidays!
We love this cute video of animals “singing” the 12 days of Christmas:
Those animals are in a festive mood, but many of us have cats who like to cause trouble over the holiday season! This video is funny, but it also serves as a good reminder of why the holidays can be dangerous for playful, curious cats:
Wishing you and your pets a safe, happy holiday season!
Remember: Night and day we are always open to help the pets of Mississauga, Oakville, Etobicoke, Toronto, and the GTA in emergencies. Our emergency veterinary hospital never sleeps and never closes. Call us at 905-855-2100.
Get Your Paws on Our Previous Posts:
- When Did You Last Bring Your Pet in for a Check-up?
- ALERT: Xylitol Is Toxic to Dogs and Found in Many Products (Including Some Peanut Butters!)
- Does Pet Insurance Cover My Pet if They Need Emergency Veterinary Care?
- Is Your Dog Stressed Out? [Video] - July 21, 2017
- Top 10 Tips for Travelling Long Distances in the Car with Your Dog - June 27, 2017
- Celebrate Clarkson Village Animal Hospital’s 30th Anniversary! - June 7, 2017
- Prevention Is The Best Medicine: Make “Cat Soup” for Healthy Cats! - May 24, 2017
- Pet Hospital Tails: 15lb Dog Survives Coyote Attack in the GTA – The Full Story! (Warning: Graphic Photos) - April 25, 2017
- Pet Teeth vs Human Teeth – Can You Spot Dental Disease? - April 11, 2017
- Get a 10% Discount on Parasite Prevention Medication! - March 31, 2017
- Watch Out for These Top 10 Household Toxins for Dogs and Cats! - March 19, 2017
- Important Tips to Protect Your Family and Pets from Coyotes - March 1, 2017
- Pet Hospital Tails: 15lb Dog Survives Coyote Attack in the GTA (Featured on CityNews with Dr. Mudrick) - February 28, 2017