Exciting News: Visit Our NEW Webstore to Purchase All the Supplies Your Pet Needs – Online!
We are thrilled to announce the launch of our new Webstore! Like our emergency veterinary hospital, our Webstore is open 24/7, so you can order products from your computer whenever it is most convenient for you.
It’s easy to sign up! Just go to the Webstore and create your account. We are happy to offer this exciting new capability to our clients and their pets.
Benefits of Our Webstore
- Convenience of Online Shopping: Quick and easy, shop on your computer anytime, anywhere!
- Great Delivery Options: Low cost or free delivery* almost anywhere in Ontario** to your home, office, cottage etc. You can also pick up your online order right at our veterinary hospital free of charge, if you prefer.
- Automatic Reorders – Never Run Out Again: Select “auto-ship” and never have to worry about running out of food or medications again. The Webstore will automatically reorder your products for you and deliver them based on your preferences.
- Wide Selection of Products: The Webstore offers a larger selection of food, toys, treats, and other products than we can carry in the hospital.
- Veterinarian-Approved Products: Everything in our Webstore is high quality and veterinarian-approved, so you can rest assured you’re making a good choice for your pet. Some items are even veterinary-exclusive – meaning you can’t get them in any regular pet store!
*Order more than $75 worth of food, supplies, and toys, and have your order delivered free of cost – we’ll pay the delivery charges! If under $75.00, there will be a $7.95 shipping fee. Some conditions may apply.
**We can’t deliver to certain remote locations in Ontario. If you are in a remote area, please call us to work out the nearest place that we can deliver to (e.g. a nearby shop, etc.).
Pet Products Available from the Webstore
As we mentioned, our Webstore has a huge variety of products available for you to choose from – more than we could keep here in the hospital with us!
Here are some of the types of supplies you can order:
- Veterinary-Exclusive Prescription Food (We recommend Rayne or Royal Canin)
- Treats for Dogs and Cats
- Supplements (e.g. Omega Fatty Acids, supplements for kidney disease, etc.)
- Grooming Supplies (You can also bring your pet to us for grooming!)
- Accessories (e.g. hairball treatments, Gentle Leader halter, etc.)
- Dental Care Products (e.g. toothpaste, oral gels, etc.)
- And More!
If you have any questions about our pet supplies or our Webstore, please don’t hesitate to ask!
Is it time for your pet’s next visit? Book an appointment today!
Is your cat really anxious and stressed about vet visits? Get our free tip sheet for transporting your nervous cat to the vet!
Get Your Paws on Our Previous Posts:
- Pet Hospital Tails: 4 Year Old Cat with Urinary Blockage
- When Did You Last Bring Your Pet in for a Check-up?
- ALERT: Xylitol Is Toxic to Dogs and Found in Many Products (Including Some Peanut Butters!)
- Did You Know Your Pets Are Actually Making You Healthier? - September 7, 2017
- Is Your Dog Stressed Out? [Video] - July 21, 2017
- Top 10 Tips for Travelling Long Distances in the Car with Your Dog - June 27, 2017
- Celebrate Clarkson Village Animal Hospital’s 30th Anniversary! - June 7, 2017
- Prevention Is The Best Medicine: Make “Cat Soup” for Healthy Cats! - May 24, 2017
- Pet Hospital Tails: 15lb Dog Survives Coyote Attack in the GTA – The Full Story! (Warning: Graphic Photos) - April 25, 2017
- Pet Teeth vs Human Teeth – Can You Spot Dental Disease? - April 11, 2017
- Get a 10% Discount on Parasite Prevention Medication! - March 31, 2017
- Watch Out for These Top 10 Household Toxins for Dogs and Cats! - March 19, 2017
- Important Tips to Protect Your Family and Pets from Coyotes - March 1, 2017