Emergency/After Hours Services
At the Clarkson Village Animal Hospital, we are very proud to be able to provide to you 24 hour care for dogs and cats of Mississauga, Oakville and Toronto. Our after hours team is superb, experienced and caring.
Being open all day, every day, this means that no pets are ever left alone. There are many times that a pet with a medical or surgical condition requires 24 hour monitoring, and we are able to provide that, and more. You can phone us at any hour of the day or night to check up on your family member, so you can rest assured that you can be kept up to date.
We cater to your hours, if you work off hours. Many people come in at any hour for food purchases for their pets. This convenience is appreciated by our clients.
Please let your friends know about this service. We are more than happy to care for pets who do not come to the Clarkson Village Animal Hospital on a day to day basis. Many local animal hospitals refer patients to us for overnight care for critical cases – everyone wins.
Hoping for Warm Weather – soon!
Dr Daniel Mudrick
- Did You Know Your Pets Are Actually Making You Healthier? - September 7, 2017
- Is Your Dog Stressed Out? [Video] - July 21, 2017
- Top 10 Tips for Travelling Long Distances in the Car with Your Dog - June 27, 2017
- Celebrate Clarkson Village Animal Hospital’s 30th Anniversary! - June 7, 2017
- Prevention Is The Best Medicine: Make “Cat Soup” for Healthy Cats! - May 24, 2017
- Pet Hospital Tails: 15lb Dog Survives Coyote Attack in the GTA – The Full Story! (Warning: Graphic Photos) - April 25, 2017
- Pet Teeth vs Human Teeth – Can You Spot Dental Disease? - April 11, 2017
- Get a 10% Discount on Parasite Prevention Medication! - March 31, 2017
- Watch Out for These Top 10 Household Toxins for Dogs and Cats! - March 19, 2017
- Important Tips to Protect Your Family and Pets from Coyotes - March 1, 2017