Change is the Constant
Doesn’t it seem that what is happening today is how it is and how it will be? Then, a year, or a month or even a few days later, what was happening today is in the distant past, and there is now a new reality occurring for you. The same occurs at the Clarkson Village Animal Hospital – always changing, evolving, improving. With continuing education – lectures, journals, listening to clients and colleagues – we bring ‘new’ to you on a regular basis. This includes changes of people – we take every opportunity to improve the staff training, and the service that they provide to you and and your pets. Changes include adding preventive measures – as simple as ideal nutrition including canned food as a soup to virtually eliminate bladder problems for cats. We are currently working with a supplement derived from a milk protein that serves to calm cats and dogs, and works especially well before vet visits. Imagine, less stress!
If you ever have any suggestions or comments, please don’t hesitate to let me know. Change is the constant.
Dr Daniel Mudrick
- Did You Know Your Pets Are Actually Making You Healthier? - September 7, 2017
- Is Your Dog Stressed Out? [Video] - July 21, 2017
- Top 10 Tips for Travelling Long Distances in the Car with Your Dog - June 27, 2017
- Celebrate Clarkson Village Animal Hospital’s 30th Anniversary! - June 7, 2017
- Prevention Is The Best Medicine: Make “Cat Soup” for Healthy Cats! - May 24, 2017
- Pet Hospital Tails: 15lb Dog Survives Coyote Attack in the GTA – The Full Story! (Warning: Graphic Photos) - April 25, 2017
- Pet Teeth vs Human Teeth – Can You Spot Dental Disease? - April 11, 2017
- Get a 10% Discount on Parasite Prevention Medication! - March 31, 2017
- Watch Out for These Top 10 Household Toxins for Dogs and Cats! - March 19, 2017
- Important Tips to Protect Your Family and Pets from Coyotes - March 1, 2017