Baby, it’s getting cold outside!
We have not hit December yet, and the snow and wind have started. Dogs love the snow, but cold is cold. You will see more and more dogs with jackets and sweaters over the next few years – this will become the new normal. Warmth is not frivolous or silly, it is the considerate and responsible thing to do. To help keep out the wind and wet, for any dogs, especially short coated and smaller breeds – it only makes sense. You don’t have to spend a fortune on the gear, and there are no worries about being embarrassed about this, everyone is doing it. Christmas is coming. Do your dog a favour!! Send photos to our Facebook page – we’d love for you to show off!
- Did You Know Your Pets Are Actually Making You Healthier? - September 7, 2017
- Is Your Dog Stressed Out? [Video] - July 21, 2017
- Top 10 Tips for Travelling Long Distances in the Car with Your Dog - June 27, 2017
- Celebrate Clarkson Village Animal Hospital’s 30th Anniversary! - June 7, 2017
- Prevention Is The Best Medicine: Make “Cat Soup” for Healthy Cats! - May 24, 2017
- Pet Hospital Tails: 15lb Dog Survives Coyote Attack in the GTA – The Full Story! (Warning: Graphic Photos) - April 25, 2017
- Pet Teeth vs Human Teeth – Can You Spot Dental Disease? - April 11, 2017
- Get a 10% Discount on Parasite Prevention Medication! - March 31, 2017
- Watch Out for These Top 10 Household Toxins for Dogs and Cats! - March 19, 2017
- Important Tips to Protect Your Family and Pets from Coyotes - March 1, 2017