Avoid These December Pet Dangers [Infographic]
The holidays are a happy time but our pets can get into trouble in the midst of all the merriment.
Check out our infographic about the most common December dangers to protect your pets from:
Share this Image On Your Site:
We encourage you to share this infographic throughout December and help your friends and family protect their furry family members from these dangers.
If your pet gets into any trouble or eats anything they shouldn’t over the holidays, call us immediately at 905-855-2100. We are open 24/7 throughout the holidays for emergency pet care, and we always have a vet onsite.
Is your cat anxious and stressed about vet visits? Get our free tip sheet for transporting your nervous cat to the vet!
Get Your Paws on Our Previous Posts:
- What Are Pet Allergies and How Can I Tell If My Pet Has Them?
- Before and After: Why Does Pet Dental Cleaning Matter?
- What Cat Owners Need to Know about Feline Lower Urinary Tract Disease (It Can Be Excruciatingly Painful and Deadly!)
- Celebrate Clarkson Village Animal Hospital’s 30th Anniversary! - June 7, 2017
- Prevention Is The Best Medicine: Make “Cat Soup” for Healthy Cats! - May 24, 2017
- Pet Hospital Tails: 15lb Dog Survives Coyote Attack in the GTA – The Full Story! (Warning: Graphic Photos) - April 25, 2017
- Pet Teeth vs Human Teeth – Can You Spot Dental Disease? - April 11, 2017
- Get a 10% Discount on Parasite Prevention Medication! - March 31, 2017
- Watch Out for These Top 10 Household Toxins for Dogs and Cats! - March 19, 2017
- Important Tips to Protect Your Family and Pets from Coyotes - March 1, 2017
- Pet Hospital Tails: 15lb Dog Survives Coyote Attack in the GTA (Featured on CityNews with Dr. Mudrick) - February 28, 2017
- Top 3 Benefits of Spaying or Neutering Your Pet - February 13, 2017
- Voted #1 Mississauga Veterinary Clinic for the Second Year in a Row! - February 1, 2017