A complicated case!
When Marley arrived, he was a very sick dog. He had explosive diarrhea, and was clearly far under the weather. After blood tests showed that his pancreas was inflamed, we started him on appropriate treatments. When his condition worsened, we re-assessed him and found that his right cranial abdomen was now acutely painful. X-rays showed a suspicious area, and we only needed one further x-ray after administering Barium to swallow, to see that the problem was an object in his stomach.
After surgery, Marley is doing beautifully. We hope for only good things from this beautiful dog, and his loving family
- Did You Know Your Pets Are Actually Making You Healthier? - September 7, 2017
- Is Your Dog Stressed Out? [Video] - July 21, 2017
- Top 10 Tips for Travelling Long Distances in the Car with Your Dog - June 27, 2017
- Celebrate Clarkson Village Animal Hospital’s 30th Anniversary! - June 7, 2017
- Prevention Is The Best Medicine: Make “Cat Soup” for Healthy Cats! - May 24, 2017
- Pet Hospital Tails: 15lb Dog Survives Coyote Attack in the GTA – The Full Story! (Warning: Graphic Photos) - April 25, 2017
- Pet Teeth vs Human Teeth – Can You Spot Dental Disease? - April 11, 2017
- Get a 10% Discount on Parasite Prevention Medication! - March 31, 2017
- Watch Out for These Top 10 Household Toxins for Dogs and Cats! - March 19, 2017
- Important Tips to Protect Your Family and Pets from Coyotes - March 1, 2017