3rd Year of After Hours/Emergency Services for Mississauga
We are starting our third year of after hour services at the Clarkson Village Animal Hospital. This is an extremely unique service, as we provide weekday preventive/wellness – vaccines, checkups, spay, neuter, dentistry, more involved surgery, digital x-ray, full laboratory, with Dr Mudrick, Dr Dewit and Dr Visconti.
Weeknights, weekend and holiday day and nights we never close – PETS ARE NEVER LEFT ALONE. Our after hours team allows us to provide you with continuous 24 hour care for your cats and dogs, should the need arise. We have a very experienced solid team of caring professionals.
Please let your friends and family know, Clarkson Village is the place to go, all day, all night, 365 days a year.
We have more new and very interesting ideas coming up for 2013, stay tuned!
Dr Daniel Mudrick
- Is Your Dog Stressed Out? [Video] - July 21, 2017
- Top 10 Tips for Travelling Long Distances in the Car with Your Dog - June 27, 2017
- Celebrate Clarkson Village Animal Hospital’s 30th Anniversary! - June 7, 2017
- Prevention Is The Best Medicine: Make “Cat Soup” for Healthy Cats! - May 24, 2017
- Pet Hospital Tails: 15lb Dog Survives Coyote Attack in the GTA – The Full Story! (Warning: Graphic Photos) - April 25, 2017
- Pet Teeth vs Human Teeth – Can You Spot Dental Disease? - April 11, 2017
- Get a 10% Discount on Parasite Prevention Medication! - March 31, 2017
- Watch Out for These Top 10 Household Toxins for Dogs and Cats! - March 19, 2017
- Important Tips to Protect Your Family and Pets from Coyotes - March 1, 2017
- Pet Hospital Tails: 15lb Dog Survives Coyote Attack in the GTA (Featured on CityNews with Dr. Mudrick) - February 28, 2017