Join the Clarkson Village Animal Hospital Team
If you are interested in a career at the Clarkson Village Animal Hospital, please forward a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Due to the volume of resumes, we will only be able to respond to those that we have an interest in at that particular time.
- Must be licensed by the College of Veterinarians of Ontario
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly motivated
- Eager to work with an excellent high energy, supportive team
- Work hand in hand with clients for their pets’ health and well-being.
- Attention to patient comfort
- Expert in the fields of anesthesia and analgesia.
- Outgoing, quick, and eager to learn
- Work extremely well and closely with others
- Highly motivated to help clients in any way possible for the care of their pets.
- Registered at accredited colleges
- Capable and experienced for nursing care, digital radiology, treatments, catheter placement, venipuncture, assistance in surgery and anesthesia, and dentistry
- Must be well organized, self-motivated, and eager to continue learning over the course of your career
- Self-motivated and hard-working
- Attention to detail
- Work well under supervision of technicians
- Primary concern is the care and well-being of patients in hospital
We appreciate your interest.